No one injured in Tulsa house fire


Wednesday, February 16th 2005, 8:53 am

By: News On 6


Two people escaped unharmed from a fire in their Tulsa home early Wednesday morning.

The fire was sparked when one of them fell asleep with a lit cigarette. The home is located at 40th and Pittsburg.

Damage was minimal.
logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

February 16th, 2005

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

Top Headlines

November 30th, 2022

November 30th, 2022

November 30th, 2022

November 30th, 2022