House Fire Under Investigation


Saturday, December 2nd 2006, 4:22 pm
By: News On 6


A faulty outlet may have sparked a Saturday morning house fire. A bedroom in a home near 800 E. 52nd St. North caught fire just after 5:30 a.m., said officials. Four people inside the home made it out safely.

The residents believe a faulty outlet caused the fire, but officials are still investigating.

The house sustained about $20,000 worth of damage, authorities said. The home is not livable; Red Cross is assisting the residents.