No one injured in Sapulpa house fire


Sunday, February 12th 2006, 5:08 pm
By: News On 6


A massive house fire Sunday afternoon in Sapulpa leaves one family homeless.

The fire started in the chimney and quickly spread through the house. Crews from Tulsa and Jenks were called in to help. Firefighters tried to get inside to attack the fire, but the roof collapsed, chasing them out of the home.

The family did make it out safely.

Embers from the fire sparked a number of lawns on fire. Those fires were quickly put out before any other homes were damaged.