Fatal house fire in Wagoner County


Wednesday, January 25th 2006, 6:08 am
By: News On 6


An 18-year-old high school senior in Wagoner County has died after fire swept through a mobile home.

The fire broke out early Tuesday in the Toppers area near Fort Gibson Lake. Sara Overstreet was found dead in a bathroom just feet from an open window where three other people escaped.

The mobile home was destroyed.

Overstreet's fiancée noticed the fire and got his mother and uncle out. It's believed the fire was sparked by a space heater.