Saturday house fires heavily damage 2 Tulsa homes


Sunday, December 11th 2005, 6:26 pm
By: News On 6


Fires have left two Tulsa families homeless just weeks before Christmas.

The first fire happened just after midnight Friday near 14th and Yale. Investigators believe it was started by heat lamps in a shed. The house was a total loss.

Another early Saturday morning fire destroyed a home near 119th and Yale.

The homeoner heard a noise behind the fireplace so investigators believe that's where the blaze started.

No one was hurt in either fire.