Monday, December 10th 2007, 3:46 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- American/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 2 cans black-eyed peas, drained
3 to 4 green onions, tops & all, sliced
1 small green pepper, chopped
1 small red pepper, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped, or 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
Salt and pepper to taste
Dash of red pepper, optional, but preferable
½ c. salad oil
½ c. apple cider vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving. You can adjust the dressing to suit your own taste, if desired. Enjoy!
- Nutrition Facts:
- Kimberley Bevins, "Green Country Kitchens"