Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Monday, December 10th 2007, 12:57 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 8 servings, 1 cup each
- Non-stick cooking spray1 package (8-ounces) elbow macaroni, cooked without added fat or salt
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 can reduced fat, low sodium cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup fat-free milk
1 1/2 cup light cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
3. Place in baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 239 calories, 27g carbohydrate, 10.5g protein, 9.7g fat, saturated fat 3.7g, 16.5mg cholesterol, 0.6g dietary fiber, 454mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Jennifer Parham, RD, LD