Trimbach Riesling Chicken
Thursday, December 6th 2007, 11:10 am
By: News On 6
- 2/3 C. Trimbach Riesling wine
1 tsp. Kosher salt
1 tsp. sugar
2 chicken breasts (bone in)
Oil as needed
1 C. chicken broth
- 1. Dissolve the salt and sugar with a small amount of wine in the microwave. Mix the solution with the rest of the wine and soak the chicken in it for 24 hours
2. When the chicken is fully brined, place a medium sized, oven-safe saute pan on the stove over med-high heat.
3. Add a small amount of oil and sear the chicken on one side.
4. Add Pepper and flip the chicken.
5. Immediately add the broth and place the pan in the oven for 15 to 25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
6. Serve chicken with broth and enjoy.
- J. Scott VanTuyl, Executive Chef, Lucky's Restaurant