Tulsa Firefighters said multiple people are displaced after an apartment complex near 71st Street and Mingo caught fire.
This happened at the Wind Sail apartments.
Firefighters said there were nearly 20 units impacted by the fire.
Firefighters said everyone in the building made it out.
Firefighters said a resident did not put a cigarette out completely that caused the fire.
Firefighters said residents were sheltering in their cars because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
The Red Cross is helping those impacted by the fire.