Tulsa Firefighters Respond To House Fire


Friday, May 22nd 2020, 5:36 am



Tulsa Firefighters responded to a house fire near Highway 412 and 41st West Avenue Friday morning.

The homeowner said he went to get coffee from a nearby QuikTrip and, when he returned, his home was on fire.

Firefighters said the fire started due to an electrical issue in the attic.

Firefighters said there was significant damage to the house.

Firefighters said no one else was in the house when the fire started, and no one was hurt.



logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News On 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

May 22nd, 2020

September 26th, 2022

September 26th, 2022

September 26th, 2022

Top Headlines

September 26th, 2022

September 26th, 2022

September 26th, 2022

September 26th, 2022