KVOO's Amber & Brooks have a recipe for Pumpkin Spice Dip.
• 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
• 3/4 cup canned pumpkin*
• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 C chopped pecans (optional)
• In a medium bowl with a handheld mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and pumpkin on medium speed until completely combined.
• Add the brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and beat again until smooth. Cover tightly and chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Leftovers stay fresh covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Serve with pretzels, plantain chips, ginger snaps, fresh fruit, etc.