Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls with Heather Berryhill
Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 1:01 pm
By: News On 6
TULSA, Okla. -
Heather Berryhill is back this afternoon with an appetizer recipe that's great for any party! In today's Cooking Corner she's going to show us how to make chicken stuffed crescent rolls!
- 4 CANS OF CRESCENT ROLLS
- 1 CAN OF CHICKEN IN WATER (DRAINED)
- 4 GREEN ONIONS (CHOPPED)
- 2 TABLESPOONS MIRACLE WHIP
- 1 TEASPOON DIJON MUSTARD
- 1/4 TEASPOON CHEYENNE PEPPER
- 1 TEASPOON FRESH GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- 1 TEASPOON CELERY SEED
- Throw all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Blend with blender until mixture is whipped and combined.
- Open cans of crescent rolls, lay flat.
- Scoop a teaspoon amount of the mixture on the widest area of the dough and roll according to package directions. Repeat for remaining dough.
- Cook according to package directions (375 for 11-13 minutes) or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 11-13 minutes