Chocolate fudge studded with pretzels and peanuts is a recipe that’s as fun to make as it is to eat. This is a great one for family trick or treaters or Halloween parties. Trucker Treats Pretzels are the star ingredient, giving this fudge its addictive salty-sweet flavor.
2 cups semisweet or bittersweet good-quality chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can be sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon (reserved) chopped Trucker Treats Cinnamon Toast Pretzels
¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon (reserved) chopped salted peanuts
1. Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-size heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk and peanut butter. Melt over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add pretzels and peanuts, folding to combine.
4. Spread fudge mixture into prepared pan. Top with reserved 1 tablespoon each of chopped pretzels and peanuts.
5. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Pull out and cut into squares. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.