Welcome to the Cooking Corner in the Air Comfort Solutions Kitchen. Chef Raymond Schafer from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino is here making a Seared Ahi Tuna Burger.
KEEP COLD FOOD BELOW 40 DEGREES
KEEP HOT FOOD ABOVE 140 DEGREES
1. Fry the Won-Ton strips until crisp and set aside to drain.
2. Heat at a Non-Stick Skillet on high heat (400degrees).
3. Season the Tuna Steak on both sides.
4. Add 1 Tbs Olive Oil to the skillet and sear the Tuna Steak for 20 – 30 seconds per side.
5. While searing the tuna steak, lightly butter the bun and toast in the skillet until golden brown. Remove both items from the skillet and set them aside.
6. Spread the Wasabi Mayo over the top and bottom bun.
7. On the bottom bun place the dressed Arugula greens and top with the sliced tomato and red onions.
8. Sliced the Tuna Steak and fan over the top of the vegetables.
9. Top the tuna with the crispy won-ton strips and apply the top bun.