Healthy Banana Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins
Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 3:44 pm
By: News On 6
- 3 bananas, medium ripe
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats. Old fashioned.
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry, fresh
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray with cooking spray standard muffin pan with 12 liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Beat in the eggs and add rolled oats. Mix until just combined.
- Add a few raspberries to each compartment and fill the banana mixture almost to the top.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, until light golden brown on top and completely set.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before removing from pan.