A family is without a home after a fire late Saturday in Owasso.
Firefighters responded to the home near East 96th Street North and Garnett just before 10 p.m. Saturday, July 14.
They say the house was engulfed when they arrived. It took an hour for crews from three fire stations to get the fire under control. The house is now boarded up and is being considered a total loss.
Neighbors in the area described the terrible fire that displaced an Owasso family.
"It was a horrific scene last night. I mean this place was full of ambulances," said Tony Rogers.
"I'm really just glad they're okay. I want them to have their house back as soon as possible," said Kindle Moulds.
No one was hurt, and the family was not home at the time of the fire.