Crunchy Broccoli Salad
Monday, July 2nd 2018, 1:59 pm
By: News On 6
- 12 oz bag broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Panera® Poppy Seed Dressing
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, diced
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Blanch and shock broccoli by placing in boiling water for 30 seconds and the placing in bowl with cold water and ice until completely cooled. Thoroughly dry broccoli in salad spinner or on paper towels before tossing with dressing.
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, cheese, and onion.
- In small bowl, combine dressing and mayonnaise. Add to broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
*Best if served chilled