Mac And Cheese
Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 1:37 pm
By: News On 6
- 8 oz cheese base
- 5 oz elbow noodle
- 2 oz roasted tomato
- 1 oz green onion thinly sliced
- 4 oz chicken
- 2 oz diced bacon
Cheese Base Ingredients:
- Half of a yellow onion, diced
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz
- 3 pound white American cheese shredded
- 2 oz shredded parmesan
- .5 pound smoked Cheddar, shredded
- 4 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
- Sautee onion until onion become translucent then add cream and stock.
- In a separate container put all cheese. When liquid comes to a boil pour over cheese mix with a whisk until smooth, if a smoother texture is desired use blender or immersion blender.
- Heat up Cheese base until steaming, add all ingredients to pan and stir to warm through. Serve while hot.