Couple Whose Daughter Died From Swallowing Battery Charged With Abuse


Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:16 pm

By: News On 6


A Delaware County couple is back in the news only two years after their 4-year-old daughter died after swallowing a battery.

Prosecutors charged Brian and Stephanie Florer with child abuse and neglect involving another child.

They said the abuse happened for more than two years to the child, who's now 13.

1/4/2016 Related Story: Jay Family Warns Of Button Battery Dangers After Toddler's Death

The affidavit says the girl was dragged through the house by her hair, denied food and forced to sleep on a filthy floor, forced to go to the bathroom in a trash can or towel, and slapped and hit repeatedly with a paddle.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

October 18th, 2017

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

Top Headlines

October 1st, 2022

October 1st, 2022

October 1st, 2022

October 1st, 2022