Sweet Potato Latte
Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:57 pm
By: News On 6
- 2 Triple S Farms sweet potatoes, about 1 pound each
- 4 cups Dairy Pure Milk
- ¼ cup coconut milk, optional
- 3 tablespoons Griffin’s Organic Pancake Syrup
- Ground cinnamon
- Serve with Woody Candy’s Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Roast the sweet potatoes until cooked through and quite tender. Set aside to slightly
- Cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel and dice potatoes.
- Puree potatoes in a food processor until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, bring milk, coconut milk and syrup to a simmer. On low heat, whisk the sweet potato puree.
- Return to a simmer.