Cauliflower Mac And Cheese
Monday, September 11th 2017, 2:55 pm
News On 6
- 3 ½ cups cauliflower florets
- 32oz Panera Bread Mac & Cheese
- 1-2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup crispy onions
- Preheat Oven to 475 degrees. Cook cauliflower florets until tender
- In large mixing bowl, combine mac & cheese, cauliflower and mustard.
- Transfer to 9” by 13” baking dish and bake for 12-15 minutes or until heated through
- Garnish with crispy onions
- *Optional: for color you can mix in diced roasted red peppers.