Watermelon Stack & Canadian River Sangria
Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 4:34 pm
By: News On 6
Watermelon Stack Ingredients:
- 1 bottle Dianne’s Legendary Italian Dressing
- 1 whole Triple S Farms seedless watermelon
- Dice watermelon and pour dressing over melon, or use the dressing as a side sauce.
Canadian River Sangria Ingredients:
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- ? cup Griffin’s Organic Syrup
- ½cup brandy, plus more to taste
- ½cup Ozarka Water
- 1 750 ml bottle Canadian River Vineyards “Classic Red”
- Squeeze the juice of one of the oranges and half of each the lemon and lime into a large serving pitcher.
- Add the Griffin’s Organic Syrup, brandy and Ozarka water.
- Thinly slice the remaining fruit and allow it to set in the juice mixture for an hour or more.
- Add the wine and chill. Serve with ice.