Louisiana BBQ Shrimp n’ Biscuits
Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 2:14 pm
By: News On 6
- 1# 16/20 Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ cup White Wine
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsp. Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1 tbsp. Minced Chives
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits
- Grated Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet; add shrimp & Cajun seasoning and sauté until shrimp is firm;
- Add white wine and deglaze pan.
- Add heavy cream, Lea & Perrins, Dijon & lemon juice and simmer for a few minutes until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Adjust seasoning and pour over buttermilk biscuits.
- Garnish with minced chives & sprinkle of grated parmesan.