Zucchini Pizza Crust
Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 12:24 pm
By: News On 6
- Basic pizza dough
- Large raw zucchini, shredded (11/2 to 2 cups)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Grease a cookie sheet or pizza pan
- Shred zucchini and squeeze handfuls at a time to remove water.
- Add egg and cheese, and mix well
- Spread the dough onto the pan, make sure to spread evenly so the crust will cook evenly
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is cooked (For better browning at the end, cook the crust under a broiler for a few minutes)
- Your crust is ready to add pizza sauce and desired toppings.