Andolini's Kid-Sized Pizza
Friday, August 19th 2016, 1:06 pm
By: News On 6
- 8 oz. pizza dough
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Tomato sauce and toppings to taste
- Optional toppings, pepperoni, pineapple or chopped veggies.
- Preheat oven (& pizza stone if you have one) to 500 degrees.
- Push out the dough to form the crust
- Top with a spread of sauce, cheese, and then the toppings you want for each pizza.
- Place into hot oven on preheated stone and bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- To bake more than one pizza, it will take just a minute or two longer to fully bake.