Grilled Rib Eye With Ramp Mostarda
Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 1:11 pm
By: News On 6
- 8oz Dried Figs
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 3 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 ½ Tbs Mustard Seed
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- ¾ Cup Ramps (thinly sliced)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 ½ Cups Water
- Salt, to taste\
- Combine all of the ingredients for the mostarda in saucepot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer until it has reduced by half.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Grill steak to desired doneness and serve with the mostarda.