Fire Destroys Osage County Mobile Home


Friday, September 25th 2015, 7:52 am
By: News On 6


 A mobile home was destroyed in a fire early Friday west of Sand Springs.  

Firefighters were called to the Osage County home just off South 193rd West Avenue at around 5:30 a.m.   They said two people inside at the time were able to get out uninjured but their family pet died in the fire.

Firefighters say a charcoal smoker on the porch that had used Thursday evening may have caused the fire, but they continue to investigate.