Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 7:50 pm
News On 6
1 pint strawberries
1/4 cup paramount crystals
1 pound chocolate (All Things Cake prefers to use Murkins Melting Chocolate)
Toppings of your choice:coconut, sprinkles, nuts
1. Wash & dry strawberries completely.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
3. Add 1/4 cup of paramount crystals per 1 pound of chocolate
4. Stir chocolate often so it does not burn
5. Hold strawberry by the green stem and dip three quarters of the way in chocolate
6. Let the excess chocolate drips & then lay on the parchment paper.
7. Sprinkle topping while chocolate is still wet.
8. If you'd like to add a drizzle, make sure the chocolate is dry first!