Apartment Building Fire Displaces Families After Heating System Malfunctions, Officials Say


Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 3:04 pm

By: News On 6


Tulsa firefighters say a malfunction with the heating system at an apartment building may have caused a fire on Wednesday afternoon.

TFD said multiple units at the Leisure Manor were evacuated, but there were no injuries.

Red Cross is on the scene, which is near 15th and Sheridan.

We will update this story with more information once it is confirmed.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

December 31st, 2014

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

Top Headlines

December 6th, 2022

December 6th, 2022

December 6th, 2022

December 6th, 2022