Oklahoma Natural Gas crews are still trying to pinpoint from where a gas smell originated early Wednesday morning.
Employees at Baker Hughes, Tulsa Fire Department and ONG smelled gas around 3:30 a.m., and the facility at 46th Street and Memorial Road was evacuated for about an hour.
Crews were using probes to try and determine the source, but that came up empty.
They ruled out a gas main on the north side of the street.
ONG said there are no gas outages affecting its customers, but it accidentally hit a private sprinkler line while repairing damage to the gas line. Water partially is restored and is expected it to be full force by afternoon.