• 12 thin slices of deli ham (about 4 ounces)
• 12 large eggs
• ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
• ½ cup salsa
• Assorted Panera Bread bagels, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Arrange 1 slice of ham in each cup, molding it to the shape of the cup. The ham may rise out of the edges of the cup. Spread 1 teaspoon of salsa in the bottom of each cup.
3. Break 1 egg into each ham-lined cup. Top with another teaspoon of salsa, and 2 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Bake until the cheese melts and the eggs are set, about 20 minutes.
5. Serve with toasted Panera Bread bagels.
TIP: Replace the salsa in this recipe with finely chopped fresh vegetables of your choice – onions, peppers, tomatoes, or mushrooms, for example, work nicely. For a more intense flavor, sauté vegetables before adding.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes