American Airlines announced Friday it will begin regional service this summer between Charlotte Douglas International Airport and Tulsa.
In a news release, the airline says the new service, which begins July 2, will provide customers in Tulsa with nonstop connections from Charlotte to destinations throughout the U.S., Europe and Latin America.
US Airways Express service between Tulsa and Charlotte will be operated by wholly owned subsidiary PSA Airlines with a Bombardier CRJ-700 aircraft on the following twice-daily schedule.
American says customers can book travel between the two cities beginning March, 8, 2014.
CLT-TUL Service Schedule
• Departs TUL at 7:30 a.m. CT
• Arrives at CLT at 10:44 a.m. ET
*Service begins July 3
• Departs TUL at 1:55 p.m. CT
• Arrives at CLT at 5:09 p.m. ET
• Departs CLT at 11:55 a.m. ET
• Arrives at TUL at 1:25 p.m. CT
• Departs CLT at 8:35 p.m. ET
• Arrives at TUL at 9:55 p.m. CT