Firefighters Believe Electrical Lines Started Tulsa House Fire


Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 7:29 am
By: News On 6


The Tulsa Fire Department believes electrical wires in a wall sparked a small fire at a home late Tuesday.

Firefighters got the call to a home in the 800 block of East 54th Street North at 11:30 p.m.

They believe those wires charred some wood studs in the wall.

Four people were home at the time. Fire officials said they all got out safely. No one was injured.

Public Service Company of Oklahoma was also called to the home.