6oz Soy Sauce
2 ¾ Pineapple Juice
8oz Cooking Sherry
¼ c Sugar
¼ c Apple Cider Vinegar
8oz Pork Tenderloin Filet
2 Pineapple Slices
1. In mixing bowl, whisk soy sauce, pineapple juice, sherry, sugar and cider vinegar until sugar dissolves.
2. Set aside a small amount of marinade to be later used for a sauce.
3. Marinate pork filet in teriyaki marinade for 72 hours.
4. Grill or sauté pork filet until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit as measured by a food thermometer. Let rest for three minutes.
5. Add marinade that was set aside to a small sauce pan and let simmer.
6. Briefly grill 2 slices of pineapple and top filet.
7. Drizzle Teriyaki sauce from sauce pan over pork and pineapple