• ¾ cups fresh cherries, pitted and chipped, juice reserved
• Extra chopped cherries for garnish
• 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
• 2-4 tablespoons sugar
• 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
• 4 Pink Ribbon Bagels – sliced
• ¼ cup mini chocolate chips or chocolate curls
• ¼ cup sliced macadamia nuts
• Mix together chopped cherries and reserved juice, ricotta, sugar to taste and almond extract in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
• Toast Pink Ribbon Bagel. Spread each slice with the cherry-ricotta mixture and sprinkle with the chocolate pieces, sliced macadamia nuts and extra chopped cherries.