Tulsa firefighters responded Thursday morning to a second house fire on West Admiral. This fire was located in a home in the 1200 block of West Admiral.
Smoke and flames were seen pouring from the home by the time firefighters arrived on scene. Firefighters were able to get the small fire under control rather quickly.
Firefighters say it started by an extension cord overheating. One person was treated for minor burns.
Hours earlier and a few doors down, firefighters were called out to battle an intense fire at a duplex in the 1400 block of West Admiral. That fire resulted in the death of a 9-month-old.