• 3 Bananas
• 6 ice cream sticks or wooden skewers
• ½ cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
• 1 ½ tsp. Vegetable oil
• ¼ cup toppings such as: sprinkles, coconut, chopped peanuts or almonds
1. Line small sheet pan with waxed paper or aluminum foil; set aside. Cut each banana in half. Insert ice cream stick halfway into each banana. Place on sheet pan; freeze for 1 hour.
2. Stir chocolate chips and oil in small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Meanwhile place toppings, if using on individual plate; set aside.
3. Remove pops from freezer. Spoon chocolate over each banana while holding over saucepan. Roll in optional toppings. Return to freezer to harden for about 1 hour. Once frozen, store in airtight container or plastic freezer bag.
Note: If desired, bananas can be cut into 1 inch pieces, frozen, then dipped in chocolate for individual bites.