TULSA, Oklahoma -- A 60-year-old man was rushed to a Tulsa hospital after a house fire in east Tulsa early Tuesday morning.
A neighbor on her way to work noticed smoking coming out of a home near 31st and 129th East Avenue.
Firefighters went inside and found the kitchen on fire and a man unconscious in one of the back bedrooms.
EMSA took the unidentified man to the hospital where he is being treated for smoke inhalation and currently listed in critical condition.
Firefighters say the smoke detectors in the home were not working.
No word yet on what started the fire.