SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma -- The 200 block of East Morrow Road in Sand Springs has reopened after a hydrochloric acid spill Tuesday afternoon, city officials said.
The road was reopened just after 4 p.m.
Sand Springs city officials said approximately 100 gallons of the acid spilled from a transport truck onto the road surface.
City officials said Sand Springs firefighters monitored the spill until Sooner Emergency Services cleaned up the acid.
City officials said no one was injured and there was no danger to human life.