TULSA, Oklahoma -- A gas leak caused an evacuation at a Tulsa Public School campus Wednesday afternoon. Early childhood development students at Reed Early Child Development Center were transferred to Lewis & Clark Elementary after the leak was detected.
Reed is located at 10908 E. Fifth Street, and the children were sent to the 700 block of South Garnett. Parents were instructed to pick up their kids at the elementary school campus.
The leak is expected to be fixed in time for Reed to open on Thursday.