TULSA, OK -- Two meth related fires late Thursday night and early Friday morning send two people to Tulsa hospitals with burn related injuries.
Tulsa Fire was dispatched to a small fire at the Lewiston Apartments at 51st and Lewis shortly before 10 p.m.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire quickly.
Firefighters found all the ingredients of a meth lab. Police say the lab itself was relatively small and they are not sure yet exactly what sparked the fire.
"The ingredients are very volatile and like I said, we do have a burn victim. We don't have it confirmed that that's what caused it, but that is a possibility," said Tulsa Fire Captain Don Stern.
EMSA took a resident of the apartment to a hospital but there is no word on his condition.
Nearby apartments were not damaged by the fire.
Shortly after 4 a.m. Friday, Tulsa firefighters responded to another meth lab-related apartment fire at the Village East Apartments near 23rd and Garnett.
A resident told firefighters he was awakened by two guests who told him the apartment was on fire.
All three got out safely, but the two guests disappeared when firefighters arrived.
The fire was quickly extinguished.
At about 5 a.m., Tulsa Police got a call about two people in an unoccupied apartment about a block away from the second fire. Officers found a man and a woman inside.
The man was suffering from burns on his right leg and face and was transported to a Tulsa hospital.
After officers determined the two were the guests who ran from the Village East Apartment fire, the woman was arrested.
No word on the man's condition, but he's expected to be arrested by police once he gets out of the hospital.
The second fire, like the first one, did not cause any damage to neighboring apartments.