Tulsa Woman Dies In Electrocution At Home


Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 7:49 pm
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- A woman fell through her attic and was electrocuted Wednesday evening, according to Tulsa Police.

Officers responded to the call about 6:00 at 1200 South Atlanta Place.

EMSA officials said the woman was 47-years-old.

Tulsa Police said she was showing an air conditioning technician something in her attic when she fell through.  Officers said when she reached for something to break her fall, she grabbed a charged electrical wire.

The technician ran outside and turned off the electricity and called 911.

Despite paramedics' efforts to revive her, she died at the hospital. Her name has not been released.