Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
Eggs, whole fresh 2 ea
Worcestershire sauce 1.5 tsp
Grey Poupon Mustard 1 tsp
Old Bay seasoning 1.5 TBSP
Parsley, fresh, chopped 1 TBSP
Dry Mustard 3/4 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 TBSP
Bread Crumbs, Panko Style 1 cup
Crab Meat, Claw 1 LB
Crab Meat, Jumbo lump 1 LB
2 to 3 Tabespoons of Butter for Sautéing
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pick through crab meat for any shell particles without breaking up large lumps.
2. Combine all ingredients except for the crab and bread crumbs.
3. Add panko bread crumbs to crab meat and fold gently.
5. Allow mix to stand for one hour. Form mix into 3 oz balls and slighly flatten.
6. Pan fry cakes in butter until browned and crispy, 2 to 3 minutes each side.
7. Serve with your favorite seafood sauce
YIELD: 16 CRAB CAKES