• 1 lb of cooked penne pasta
• 8oz of grated parmesan cheese
• 2 teaspoons of butter
• 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
• 1&1/4 cup of heavy cream
• four -5oz skinless breasts of chicken
• 4 cups of Panko bread crumbs
• 2 cups of flour mixed with 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper and salt
• salt and pepper
• 3 cups of buttermilk
• 2 oz each ingredient-shredded pepperjack cheese, cream cheese, chopped crisp bacon and fresh spinach-24 to 30 leaves
• salt & pepper
Panko Crusted Stuffed Chicken Breasts-set each chicken breast on a cutting board & make a cavity by cutting into the side of the breast 2/3 of the way long & deep. Mix the cheeses, chopped bacon, spinach and season with salt & pepper to taste. Stuff the filling into the cavity in each chicken breast. Coat each chicken bread in buttermilk and dredge in seasoned flour. Dip each breast in buttermilk a second time and coat in panko bread crumbs. Fry breaded chicken breasts in a frying pan with hot for 20 minutes or until the crust is well browned and crisp.
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until ala dente
Alfredo Sauce-combine heavy cream, butter & garlic in a sauce pan until cream just begins to bubble. Reduce heat and slowly sift parmesan into cream, stirring until cheese dissolves, creating a smooth sauce.
Mixed cooked penne pasta with hot alfredo sauce and serve stuffed chicken breasts on the pasta.
Preparation and cooking time : 45 minutes