The Associated Press
HEALDTON, OK -- A fire swept through a Healdton home and killed a woman and her two small children.
The state Fire Marshal's office says the blaze that was reported about 9 p.m. Friday may have been caused by a space heater.
Fire Marshal's spokeswoman Joanne Sellers says the body of a 3-year-old boy was found near a space heater in the living room.
The mother and an 18-month-old girl were found near an exit to the house, which was blocked. Sellers says the two were resuscitated at the scene but died a short time later at a hospital. Their names haven't been released.
Sellers says the fire was reported shortly after 9 p.m. by teenagers who were driving by the house and saw flames and smoke.