Neighbors In Need: Picher and McAlester Recovery Begins
Monday, May 12th 2008, 11:58 am
By: News On 6
You can help by donating financially to “The News on 6 Neighbors in Need Tornado Relief Fund” which will benefit the American Red Cross.
It is easy to help:
- Make a donation check payable to “News on 6 Neighbors in Need Fund”
- Designate “Tornado Relief 08” in the memo section
- Mail checks to:
The News on 6 Tornado Relief
PO Box 6
Tulsa, OK 74101
- 100% of your donation will benefit the American Red Cross
The American Red Cross is helping our area in a variety of ways:
- Providing immediate needs such as clothing and shelters to the displaced
- Providing meals to victims
- Providing counseling and case work to victims
- Providing relief to emergency response personnel
The American Red Cross will be working non-stop in the effected communities until residents are safe and can begin returning to their homes.
“The News on 6 Neighbors in Tornado Relief Fund” is held at the Tulsa Community Foundation. All donations to the project will benefit the American Red Cross.