Tenderloin 4-3 ounce pieces
Crabmeat 8 ounces
Lemon Zest 1 teaspoons
Celery, diced 2 tablespoons
Parsley, flat leaf 1 tablespoon
Mayo 2 tablespoons
Bread Crumbs ¼ cup
White Wine ¼ cup
Tarragon 1 teaspoon
Egg Yolks 3 ea
Butter, warm 6 ounces
Cream 6 ounces
Cornstarch 1 teaspoon
Mozzarella, shredded ¼ cup
Gruyere, shredded ¼ cup
Whole Eggs 8 each
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
Salt, to taste ¼ teaspoon
Pepper, to taste ¼ teaspoon
For the Tenderloin:
1. Season the Tenderloin with salt and pepper and grill until medium rare.
For the Crab Cake:
1. Place the crabmeat, lemon zest, celery, parsley, and mayo in a small mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Carefully mix together.
3. Form 8 small patties and roll in the breadcrumbs.
4. Carefully sauté in a little olive oil.
To Make the Béarnaise:
1. Place the white wine and tarragon in a sauté pan and reduce until almost dry.
2. Add the egg yolks and tarragon reduction to a stainless steel bowl, whip over simmering water until the yolks ribbon and triple in volume. They should have a light but firm consistency.
3. Gradually add the warm butter; whipping constantly
To Make the Mornay:
1. Add the cream to a heavy bottom saucepot and heat until simmering.
2. Mix the cornstarch with a little water, whisk into the warm cream.
3. Take off the heat and stir in the mozzarella and gruyere cheese.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To Poach Eggs:
1. Heat 3" of water in a pot until just under a simmer, about 180°F
2. Add the vinegar. Crack the eggs in a small bowl and carefully float into the water.
3. Cook until the egg white is set or to desired doneness. Remove from the water with a slotted spoon.
1. Place one piece of tenderloin on each of the four plates; top each tenderloin with a poached egg and a spoonful of béarnaise.
2. Place a crab cake next to the tenderloin, top with a poached egg and a spoonful of mornay.
Source: Lava Noshery - 3512 South Peoria - Tulsa