Generator Suspected As Cause Of Overnight Carbon Monoxide Poisoning


Thursday, December 13th 2007, 6:19 am
By: News On 6


Two people had to be hospitalized in Tulsa overnight because of carbon monoxide poisoning. Tulsa emergency crews were called out around 2:30 am to a home in the 10700 block of East 17th St.

Tulsa firefighters found very high CO readings in the home because of a power generator running inside the home's garage. The home did not have a carbon monoxide detector.

EMSA transported a man and woman to a Tulsa hospital. We do not have their conditions.