Overnight Fire Destroys A Home
Thursday, December 13th 2007, 6:16 am
By: News On 6
A house fire destroys a home in Sand Springs overnight. Sand Springs Fire crews were called to the scene of a fire at 34th Street and 177th West Avenue around 4 am Wednesday. Officials say the fire had been burning for about an hour before they even got there.
No one was home, but neighbors told Sand Springs firefighters a generator may have been running in the home. The house was for sale, with an asking price of $289,000. It was a total loss.
No one was hurt.