Tulsa house fire injuries three children
Monday, July 12th 2004, 5:47 am
By: News On 6
Three Tulsa children are hospitalized when their house catches fire. Firefighters arrived to find a bedroom on fire.
Everyone was out of the house at 4th and Garnett. Three children - ages 10, 5 and 4 - had to be taken to the hospital. The ten year old child had first-and-second degree burns, the younger two suffering from smoke inhalation .
Investigators say it appears one of the children was playing with a cigarette lighter, when the fire got out of control. The kids were burned when they tried to put out the fire themselves.